Webinar: Reflexive monitoring and process indicators for NBS
5 March 2020, 14:00 - 15:00
Experts and city representatives will discuss process indicators and methods of "reflexive monitoring." This is essential in order to assess whether there are learning mechanisms in place for cities to structure and capture their progress towards nature-based planning, design and implementation.
In this webinar, you will hear from:
- Adina Dumitru, Director of Sustainability Specialisation Campus, University of A Coruña (Spain)
- City representative (TBC), City of Málaga (Spain)
- Marleen Lodder, Research Fellow, Dutch Research Institute for Transitions (The Netherlands)
- Peter Vos, Sustainability Expert, City of Genk (Belgium)
The webinar will be moderated by Daniela Rizzi (ICLEI Europe) and Sophia Picarelli (ICLEI South America).
The webinar will teach participants:
- How to organise and monitor nature-based planning/deployment processes;
- How social inclusion has been considered in monitoring processes;
- Process indicators for nature-based solutions in cities;
- What is meant by "reflexive monitoring tools" and how these can support processes; and
- What the value of reflexive monitoring is for cities.
The agenda will be shared shortly.
To register for the webinar, click here and enter the requested details. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to join.
For more information, please contact email@example.com (ICLEI Europe) or firstname.lastname@example.org (ICLEI South America).
Image (Unsplash) by "Dorothy Yip"